Forms of Payment
- Cash or Checks from established patients
- MasterCard®, VISA® and CareCredit® accepted
- Sorry, we do not accept WV Medical Card or CHIPs
We are pleased to offer CareCredit® as a financing option for our patients. If you need dental work right away and would like to make low monthly payments, CareCredit® is an excellent way to get the dental care you and your family need..
CareCredit® offers flexible payments with moderate interest rates for 24, 36, 48 and 60 month terms. There is no penalty for paying the line of credit off early, so you can select a longer payment term and double your payments. This strategy effectively cuts the interest rate, yet allows you to fall back to the minimum payment due should an unexpected bill come along. Our office also offers 6 and 12 month 0% interest options through CareCredit®. This works well for patients who want the flexibility of payments, but don’t want to pay interest. CareCredit® makes paying for dental care affordable.
For more information about CareCredit® or to make a quick, confidential application using their toll free number, call 1-800-365-8295. Online go to: www.carecredit.com
Most people don’t know very much about their dental insurance. Part of our job is making sure you know what will – and will not – be covered by your current policy. We provide you with an overview of your benefits so you’ll know the details of your particular policy’s coverage. If you have any questions about your insurance, we’re always glad to answer them.
Best of all, we audit each insurance payment, so you get every penny of benefit that is due. You don’t have to ask us to do it. It’s done automatically for you. It’s our pleasure to make your dental insurance submission as hassle-free as possible.
- We submit claims for you and do follow-up on insurance company inquiries.
- We are not a PPO “In-Network” provider for any insurance company. However, if you have a dental PPO plan, you can still receive care from Dr. Curry. We have many patients who choose us as their out-of-network dentist. Please note: certain BCBS, Delta Dental and United Concordia plans do not send checks to out-of-network dentists. Insurance payments are sent directly to the policy holder, instead.